Psychological themes: From Psychology Today
In this selection of posts from Psychology Today, Nassir Ghaemi examines psychological aspects of life from the perspective of his experiences as a psychiatrist.
Table of Contents:
- The mid-life crisis
- No one is psychotic in my presence: Elvin Semrad
- The psychological fallacy
- When she wants a divorce
- Forensic psychiatry: Why doctors and lawyers don’t mix
- Ambition: To hit the mark, aim higher
- The meaning of “The Gambler:” Life as probability
- Life events and mood: What causes what?
- Recovering childhood: Cinema Paradiso
- Blame the parents